Looking to Have Your Wedding Featured in our Magazine and Online?
Please fill in the required form fields below to have your wedding featured in our magazine and on our website.
To arrange delivery of photos for our magazine please contact our Editor – Pam Dillon
General Submission Information
Please upload 20 images, at 1000px wide and 72dpi, a description of the event, and a complete list of vendor credits, including URLs. While our focus is on wedding inspiration, we consider all types of wedding related submissions for the blog including: rehearsal dinners, showers, photo shoots, engagement sessions, etc…
What makes a good submission?
- 20 images of a single wedding, event or bridal collection
- Detail shots
- Photos should be 1000 pixels wide and 72dpi
- A lengthy description. Tell us all the details.
- Credits for all vendors involved
- Exclusivity – we do not publish online content already featured on other blogs
We are ALWAYS looking for weddings that fall into the following categories:
- DIY Inspired: We love to see projects that you crafted to add personality and style into your wedding day. Make sure to include step-by-step instructions and a picture of the final product for each DIY project that you would like to feature.
- Budget Friendly: If you managed to throw a gorgeous, super chic wedding on a budget, we’d love to see how it all turned out! Fun, budget-friendly tips are a welcome addition to this type of post.
- Sweet, Charming: If you had a wedding that was all charm, filled with sweet touches and lovely style…we want to see it! Twinkle lights hanging from trees, simple, approachable flowers, romantic, intimate dinners. Oh, and chandeliers.
- Modern and Fresh: We don’t feature nearly enough contemporary weddings…loft weddings, those held if fabulous restaurants, those with a style that is simple and streamlined. If this is your style, we want to see it!
- Cultural: Did you infuse bits of your culture into your affair? We love to learn how different cultures celebrate their wedding!
- Indoor Elegance: We get tons of requests for chic indoor celebrations! Church, hotel, country club, urban loft, you name it… if your event has style, we want to see it!! We would also love to hear any tips for decorating your venue.
Please complete the information form below and submit your images here. Files need to be 4MB or less.